Saturday, October 16, 2010

Together at Last

I am sure many peopes lives are exactly like Mine and Kierans.....you work work work, have different scheduales, don't spend alot of time together, and some days, you feel like you don't even have a partner.

Moving over to Ireland has given Kieran and I a better chance to get to know each other, and travel and see new things.

Kieran has been working nights, so at 7:30 in the morning, we play tag team, he walks in, I walk out, and at 7:30 to 8 at night, I walk in, and he walks out at 9:30. I didn't know how much it meant to actaully wake up to someone you loved beside you every morning, or be able to debrief at the end of the day to someone. Us not having the same scheduale, made me wake up and realise how much he does actaully mean to me, and how the little things in your relationship mean alot more that what you thought!! Why and I telling you all this? Its a year of adventure, I never thought it would also be a year of self discovery! Alas, it has been both. Soppy soppy, I know, so last weekend, we finally got a night together, and went out to
dinner. We started out at this cool bar called market bar, that was once an old market in the city of Dublin. My friend becc introduced me to this bar, so I thought I would take kieran there.

We also saw this cool cool thing in the mall. A guy was walking around with a tv screen on his head. It was built into a mask, and had a tiny camera at the side of it, so you were on the tv screen.

We ended up at this italian restaurant that served some of the most delicious italian I have had.

Here are a couple of photos
Sorry, the photo jut wont turn up the right way. But this was the cool guy with the tv screen

Market bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment