Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nanny Diaries

Not long after arriving here, I got a job working as a nanny for 4 boys...all under the age of 6.
Yes, very busy job, but getting to know them has been pretty fun. Jonothan, Alec, Cormack and Jake are their names, and they have wild imaginations.

I have had to stop countless games of warriors, soldiers, star wars, armys, and ninja men to make sure they didn't hurt each other to much. I have had many wrestles with them (If I win the wrestle the deal is they have to eat their dinner, so I always make sure I win) and of coarse, we have had many tears over me braking pieces off their lego spaceships and soldier houses.

I keep telling my family back at home about them, so now you can put a face to the name, here they all are.

Alec and Jonothon

Cormack


Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment